I wasn't going to post this, because I thought, "Very few people have actually friended me, so very few people probably read my actual journal as opposed to things I link to in various comms." But checking again, I see that I have a lovely little cache of friends, which makes me rather warm and giggly inside. So thanks for friending me, people. Here's a meme. :)Post a list of your top five fics favorite you've written, regardless of fandom or the reason you love them. This isn't about the BEST things you've written, but what you LOVE most. Then tag five other people to do the same.You Can Never Go Back
- Bates/OFC, implied Bates/Teyla UST, Bates post-Atlantis fic - I'm not sure if I like this one so much because it's post-Atlantis Bates or because it's the last one I wrote (I always think fondly of recent fic). Either way, I really like it.They Rest From Their Labors
- Zelenka/OFC, the real reason Zelenka doesn't like kids. - I always gravitate towards the darker/sadder fics, and writing this one made me cry. Speak to Us of Friendship
- McKay/Gaul, what if they knew each other before Atlantis? - I like this one mostly because it was an idea I had even before I started writing fics. It just really stuck with me.A Hard Day’s Night
- McKay/Ronon, tension release grows into something deeper. - I'm fond of this one because I was disappointed to discover that there wasn't a huge influx of McKay/Ronon fic after Allies. This is my meager attempt to correct that. Also, almost everyone who commented on this said that they were having a bad day until they read it.Dear Mom
- Lorne/Zelenka, part of the Loves Lost and Found
series. - Epistolary fic! That's why I like it. It turned out much better than I'd imagined it would.
I know it's only supposed to be five, but I just couldn't help myself. Consider this one an honorable mention if you will.A Hundred Lesser Faces
- Ford/Beckett UST, Hoff fic - I like this one because it was the moment when I actually kind of started to like Ford. I'd already written a couple of Ford pieces when I did this one, but this one helped me come to terms with my complete lack of hatred for Ford.
Also: Tag, you're it.